Working at St Pius X College
St Pius X College is a Catholic school for boys conducted in the Edmund Rice tradition, located in the heart of Chatswood CBD. The College provides a balanced education with a strong pastoral and academic focus, as well as a vigorous and comprehensive co-curricular program. The College is well known for its excellent academic results and for providing relevant, authentic, dynamic and creative learning experiences attentive to students’ individual needs.
Our Teaching and Learning Framework
Our St Pius X Community consists of critical and creative thinkers who are resilient and passionate about learning. The Edmund Rice Education Australia Touchstones and Values provide the foundation for our learning and teaching.
- We provide an active ‘Professional Learning Community’ with many opportunities for Teaching and Administrative Staff including:
- an annual ‘James Fellowship’ that supports Teacher Professional Learning at a local, national or global level with colleagues in a collaborative
- annual Professional Learning Grants that allow teachers to follow Post Graduate Study that supports Career Stage and Aspirations.
- Professional Learning Team Meetings that are included as part of the Teacher Timetable for structured collaborative learning, lesson walks and peer coaching opportunities.
- Staff Workshops offered for Teachers wanting to pursue Voluntary Higher Levels of NESA Accreditation
- A structured ‘Professional Learning and Development Framework’ that enables teaching staff to efficiently and authentically maintain their NESA Accreditation for Proficient Teachers.
- Mentoring Program for Early Career Teachers with allocated time to support Proficient Teacher Application processes.
Current Vacancies – Please check back later
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
- St Pius X College is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be subject to EREA and legislative screening procedures.
- These checks are consistent with EREA’s commitment to child protection policies and procedures.
- Teaching Online Application Form
- Non-Teaching Online Application Form
- Casual Relief Teacher Online Application Form
Employment Collection Notice
Please note that all the information you submit is subject to our Privacy Guidelines which are outlined in the Information Collection Notice (Job Applicants).