Working at St Pius X College
St Pius X College is a Catholic Independent Years 5 – 12 boys’ school in the Edmund Rice Tradition and is dedicated to developing critical and creative thinkers who are resilient and passionate about learning.
Educating the whole person, the College provides spiritual growth, a strong academic focus, an emphasis on wellbeing and pastoral care, as well as a comprehensive cultural and sporting co-curricular program.
Why Join St Pius X?
For staff, the College provides a supportive professional environment with a range of benefits and opportunities, including:
- Mentoring program for early career teachers
- Generous professional learning opportunities
- Annual ‘James Fellowship’ scholarships for national or international study
- Post graduate study support
- Collaborative Professional Learning Teams
- Mentoring and support for teacher accreditation
- Employee Assistance Program
- Allowance for co-curricular involvement
- Salary packaging options
- Chatswood CBD location with good transport links
Full time Permanent Position Commencing in 2023
Submission of Application
Applications must be addressed to the Principal, and submitted via the relevant online application form ( links below) or email if specified by the closing date specified.
- Teaching Online Application Form
- Support Staff Online Application Form
- Casual Relief Teacher Online Application Form
Applications should include:
- Letter of application (addressed to Mr John Couani, Principal)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Certified Tertiary Education Transcripts
- NESA Accreditation/Classification Documents
- The names and contact details of 3 Referees
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
- St Pius X College is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be subject to EREA and legislative screening procedures.
- These checks are consistent with EREA’s commitment to child protection policies and procedures.
Employment Collection Notice
Please note that all the information you submit is subject to our Privacy Guidelines which are outlined in the Information Collection Notice (Job Applicants).